Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys
Borja Valero spoke to Inter TV ahead of the Nerazzurri’s vitally important Serie A match against Torino on Sunday evening. Here is what he had to say: “We’ve been putting a lot into training this week to get back on track following our draw against Sassuolo. It’s always tough to play Torino – they are a side that have played very well over the past few years. It’ll be a difficult match in Turin.”Following the 0-0 stalemate against the Neroverdi Cheap Real Madrid Soccer Shirts , the 34-year-old Spaniard commented on Inter’s profound lack of creativity in recent league fixtures: “We still have to improve when going forward – we need to create more. Nevertheless, I believe that we are more mature as a squad – we are defending better as a unit and also attack as a team.”The former Villarreal and Fiorentina regista also spoke about the team’s objectives for the second half of the season, as well as his own individual performances. There is no doubt that he has lots of desire to continue improving: “We still have many matches left to play until the end of the season. Then www.thetopsoccer.com/tottenham-hotspur , there will also be the Europa League. This will make things a bit more difficult for us due to playing games in close proximity.“So, there is still a long way to go, we must remain focused and try to finish in the top four. On an individual basis Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys , I’m pleased with how I’m helping the team, whether that be from the bench or as a starter. I’m always positive and I always try to give my all when out on the pitch.”To conclude, the midfielder was full of praise for the club’s Brothers Universally United (BUU) campaign: “It’s an important message Soccer Jerseys Wholesale , and not only due to what happened against Napoli. It’s something that we must work on and that children must learn from an early age.” RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — Rio de Janeiro’s historic Maracana stadium will host the 2020 final of the Copa Libertadores.South America’s soccer body CONMEBOL announced the decision on Thursday. The match is scheduled for Nov. 21 next year.The Maracana was one of eight venues bidding to host the game, including another five from Brazil.CONMEBOL also said the 2020 final of the Copa Sudamericana will be played at the Mario Kempes stadium in Cordoba, Argentina.The South American club tournaments will have single-match finals for the first time this year Cheap Australia Soccer Shirts , similar to the European Champions League.The Copa Libertadores final will be played at Santiago’s Estadio Nacional on Nov. 23. The second legs of the semifinals will be next week.The final of the Copa Sudamericana between Ecuador’s Independiente del Valle and Argentina’s Colon will be played at Paraguay’s Nueva Olla stadium on Nov. 9.